1. Changes: We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove parts of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes.
2. Copyright: Unless otherwise stated, all copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website are owned by Places Matter!.The materials on this website may be downloaded and / or printed for personal or educational use only. However, appropriate acknowledgment of the copyright owner is required if material is re-published in any format.
3.Use of Information: You must not make alterations or additions to the material on this site, or sell it or misappropriate it. You must not use this website to promote, publish or disseminate anything that is, or may be, prohibited by law, obscene, offensive, indecent, threatening, harassing, defamatory or otherwise unlawful. You must not post anything that infringes our intellectual property rights or those of any third party or that constitutes confidential information belonging to anyone other than yourself. You must not use any device, software file or mechanism that may interfere with the proper operation of this website or our system or that contains a link to another website.
4.Accuracy of information: Whilst Places Matter! takes care to ensure that the information it provides on this website is correct we cannot guarantee that the information will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. We give no warranty, either express or implied, as to accuracy, fitness for purpose or quality of the information contained in this website. If you see anything on this website that you believe is untrue, incorrect or out of date, please contact the Webmaster.
5. Data protection: We process personal data in accordance with current data protection legislation and our Privacy Statement.
6. Liability: Places Matter! shall not be liable for any loss (whether direct, indirect or consequential) and/or damage arising out of your use of, or inability to use, this website or from any error or omission in the information on the website.
7. Third party advertisers: This website may contain links to other websites or contain advertisements for products and/or services of other organisations. We do not in any way endorse or have any responsibility for such organisations or websites or their products/services.
8.Products and services: All rights in the products and services mentioned in this website remain the property of Places Matter! or the organisation permitted to advertise on this website to which the particular products belong.
9.Law and jurisdiction: These terms shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.